Littlefields Consultancy Ltd TA Littlefields UK operates a business to business procurement chain.
Terms and Conditions
Contact Littlefields’ sales 07468 523583 or use the details on our contact page, you must notify any claim in respect of any returns or request specifying the reason giving rise to such claim or return. Notification must be made within the time limits below along with a reason giving rise to a claim:
- where any product is no longer required – within 30 Working Days;
- where a product was ordered and invoiced but an incorrect product was sent out due to our error – within 3 Working Days;
- where a product delivered to the Buyer was not ordered by the Buyer but invoiced to the Buyer and delivered in error – within 5 Working Days;
- where a product delivered to the Buyer was not ordered by the Buyer and has not been invoiced to the Buyer or the product was over supplied – within 20 Working Days.
Where such a claim or request is made by telephone it will only be considered by Littlefields if an acknowledgement reference is obtained by the Buyer and the claim or request is confirmed by post or e-mail by the Buyer within 5 Working Days quoting the acknowledgement reference.
Littlefields will only consider a returns request in respect of any of the Goods if the following further information is given:
- the invoice number and/or the advice note number in respect of the Goods;
- the part number of the item (or any description that clearly identifies the item to be returned);
- the quantity of the Goods (expressed in Littlefield’s correct unit of sale) the subject of the returns request; and
- the reason for the returns request and the collections note number and/or the returns note number.
Littlefields have the discretion (which it may exercise as it wishes) to accept the return of any of the Goods supplied to but not required by the Buyer (upon such terms in respect of a handling charge of 20% of the invoiced value of the Goods returned or otherwise as Littlefield’s may choose as set out below) and to issue a credit note in respect thereof.
Any request by the Buyer to Littlefields to exercise such a discretion must be made in accordance with the procedure and within the time periods and is subject to the provisions of this Condition.
Littlefields will only consider any claim by the Buyer for a return if the provisions of this Returns Policy are complied with and:
- the items to be returned are in their original inner and outer packaging and none of the packaging shall have been written upon, taped or had permanent labels attached;
- the items to be returned are in otherwise satisfactory and merchantable condition and may be re-sold at the price that would have been paid by the Buyer;
- the items to be returned are of a type distributed by Littlefields at the time of the claim;
- in the case of dated products (but not including academic diaries) the return request is made by 10 December of the year previous to the year to which such dated products relate after which the product becomes non returnable regardless of when the product is ordered; and
- in the case of computer consumable products, the outer seal has not been tampered with in any way. If the Buyer returns such product(s) as faulty, it will only be granted a credit note if the manufacturer of such product(s) accepts that the product has not been misused, over loaded, incorrectly installed or incorrectly stored. In certain circumstances, a faulty product evaluation form must be completed by the Buyer.
Littlefields is entitled to charge the Buyer for the cost of collecting the Goods no longer required, and / or for any carriage costs that it may incur for accepting the return of such Goods.
If the Buyer returns the Goods within 1 – 15 Working Days from the date of delivery then Littlefield’s reserves the right to charge a restock fee.
If the Buyer returns the Goods within 16 – 30 Working Days from the date of delivery then Littlefield’s shall charge the Buyer a 20% restock fee.
If a return is accepted a credit note will be issued in the sum of that part of the purchase price paid in respect of the Goods returned less deductions for Littlefields costs as set out in this Condition.
Littlefields will not accept the return of any electrical items which have been removed from their packaging or any food stuffs or food products.
The Buyer may not return Bespoke Goods or any Goods marked as non-returnable.
Bespoke Return Conditions to Littlefields.
Following receipt of an Order for Bespoke Goods Littlefields will, after first consulting with its own relevant supplier, advise the Buyer of the estimated delivery date for the Goods. The Buyer shall be entitled to request Littlefield’s to agree to cancel the order where the estimated delivery date advised is not acceptable to the Buyer.
Littlefields may consent to a cancellation where they are able to cancel their own order with their supplier without penalty. If Littlefields does not agree to cancel the Order then they shall be entitled to proceed with such order.
If the Buyer fails or refuses to take delivery of the Bespoke Goods when agreed by Littlefields and the Buyer then Littlefields may store the Bespoke Goods until actual delivery and charge the Buyer for the costs (including insurance) thereof or (at Littlefields option) sell the Bespoke Goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to the Buyer for the excess of the sale proceeds over the price agreed between Littlefield’s and the Buyer for the Bespoke Goods or charge the Buyer for any shortfall of the proceeds below such price or where Littlefields cannot sell the Bespoke Goods charge the Buyer at the full invoice value for the Bespoke Goods.
The Buyer may not return Bespoke Goods following delivery.